For a Cosmetic Surgeon, a professional business interview that is visible on your website and widely distributed across social media can improve your impression on prospective clients seeking service that you provide online. Here Dan Shapiro recommends the following when choosing a plastic surgeon:
- Make sure that your surgeron is board certified;
- Make sure that that your surgeon does that procedure regularly within a local hospital setting where his work is reviewed by his peers;
- Go online to check if they have a 5 star reputation;
- Ask around to see if he/she has good word of mouth reputation;
- Look for of multiple before and after photos for that particular procedure on his website;
- Find out number of years experience
Dr. Dan Shapiro is a board certified Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery based Scottsdale, Arizona who is board-certified, and has been practicing cosmetic surgery in the Scottsdale and Paradise Valley Arizona area for about 22 years. As one of the busiest cosmetic surgeons in the Phoenix metropolitan area, he brings a wealth of experience to his practice, having personally meticulously performed thousands of aesthetic surgical procedures. His aesthetic vision and surgical expertise has made him one of the most sought after cosmetic surgeons, constantly improving and evolving techniques introduced to him during his plastic surgical residency at the prestigious New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center in New York City where he finished his formal training in the early ninetieswhere he was mentored by some of the most famous and gifted cosmetic plastic surgeons in the world.
He recommends te following when choosing a plastic surgeon:
Make sure that your surgeron is board certified
Make sure that that your surgeon does that procedure within a local hospital setting where his work is reviewed by his peers.
Examine the before and after photos for tht particular procedure on his webite